[cahc] TECH SESSION IN MARCH!

Steve Day britishcarranch at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 4 12:12:31 MST 2014

START THE NEW YEAR WITH A GREAT TECH SESSION!

For several years now, we all get together early in the year and have a tech
session and a grand time to kick off the new year.
Let`s do it again! The details have been set, and the space reserved, we are
ready to go!
On Saturday March 8th 2014, I will put on a tech session for the combined
Cascade Austin Healey and Tyee Triumph clubs. It will be hosted by Bob and
Lynn Ormsby, and held in the same location as last April, in the very
comfortable club space at Garage Town, 2010 South 344th street, Federal Way,
98003.
We will start at 10 a.m. The meeting space has limited room for seating, so we
are going to go on confirmed RSVP to fill the 50 seats, the same as we did
last year.
We are putting together an order for lunch, so contact  Bob and Lynn Ormsby to
reserve your seat and order your lunch sandwich.
The topic for this one will be the British car cooling system: how it was
designed to work, what goes wrong , how to cure the problems that come up, how
to prevent any problems in the first place, and how to improve the cooling
system and reduce overheating issues.
Bob is also arranging a tour of some of the car shops and collections of cars
located on the premises.

Make sure you dont miss out, with two clubs attending, seats will fill up
fast. So, reserve early!  R.S.V.P by March 29th to Bob or Lynn, at
robertdormsby6 at msn.com

Steve Day
British Car Ranch
britishcarranch at hotmail.com