[cahc] tours/activities

Neil and Lois neilandlois at comcast.net
Sun Feb 9 13:17:53 MST 2014

I am currently working on the 2014 calendar.

People have asked when the Findlay Frostbite tour will be held.  That is the
tour that is held in February or March and is called on a Wednesday if the
weather is looking good for the weekend.  The answer to when will it be run is
some time in March.  Arlene Slostad and her friend, Dean will lead the tour.
Arlene came into the January meeting using a walker.  She had fallen while
straightening out her Seahawk flag and broken her pelvis.  She said if we
could wait until March, she and Dean will still be in charge of the Frostbite.
It was unanimous that we wait for her to heal.  So relax for now but keep that
Healey running.

Please check the web page for the upcoming events.  I am putting tours and
activities on the calendar as they come in to me.

Please let me know if you have an idea for a tour for this summerbs touring
season.

Lois Buhman
425-228-2742
neilandlois at comcast.net