[cahc] FW: email to Cascade members

Ron Layton pooksnbubble at frontier.com
Fri Jun 6 13:24:43 MDT 2014

-----Original Message-----
From: Ron Layton [mailto:pooksnbubble at frontier.com]
Sent: Friday, June 06, 2014 12:22 PM
To: Undisclosed recipients
Cc: neil & lois buhman; Dave Cornwall
Subject: FW: email to Cascade members

-----Original Message-----
From: Neil and Lois [mailto:neilandlois at comcast.net]
Sent: Friday, June 06, 2014 9:23 AM
To: Ron Layton
Subject: email to Cascade members

As of this morning, I am still experiencing problems with the auto tox email
list.  I would greatly appreciate your sending the following info out for
me.

Lois

Dave Cornwall is a member of our club.  He has invited our club members to
show their cars at the Highland Games at Frontier Park on June 28th.  For
those who do not plan to go to Rendezvous or those who could be back by
Saturday and would like to go contact Dave at shredfred at comcast.net or go to
www.tacomagames.org for registration information.  There is no charge but
Dave needs the registration in soon so he can enter your car in the display.

Lois Buhman
Activity Coordinator

No virus found in this message.