[cahc] BN1 Transmission & O/D Repair Shop

Dennis planezany at aol.com
Mon Mar 10 19:26:01 MDT 2014

How about Mark Jones at BritSport?

Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: Ron Layton <pooksnbubble at frontier.com>
To: Cascade Austin Healey Club <cahc at autox.team.net>
Cc: Robert & Stephanie Spielman <bobsteph at comcast.net>
Sent: Mon, Mar 10, 2014 2:34 pm
Subject: [cahc] BN1 Transmission & O/D Repair Shop

Hello All,

I received this email from Robert Spielman.  Could you help him out?  His
email is bobsteph at comcast.net and his phone is 425-814-3742.

"Ron...I am a long time Cascade AH Club member.  I need some repair work
done on my 1955 BN1 Transmission and Overdrive (I have removed them from my
car) and I am looking for a local repair shop that specializes in this type
of work and that comes with an endorsement from our club and members
experience( expertise, quality work, fair price, on schedule and
trustworthy).  Thanks.....I hope you can be of help.  Robert Spielman,
Member # 198"
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums