[cahc] Cascade Club Events

Ron Layton pooksnbubble at frontier.com
Fri May 30 12:42:28 MDT 2014

Lois Buhman, our Activities Chair, is having problems with her email and she
asked me to send this out.

For those going to Rendezvous 2014 in Bend there are two tours so far.

Saturday, June 21st.  Tour one will leave SC Starbucks at 8:30 AM and tour
over highway 12 to Yakima for lunch at Miners Burgers then on to overnight
in Goldendale.  Quality Inn 509-773-5881  Please let me know if you plan to
travel with this tour group.  neilandlois at comcast.net

Sunday, June 22nd.  Tour two will meet in two places.  Starbucks in duvall
about 11:15 located at the corner of hwy 203 and Big rock Road.  The second
meeting place is the North Bend Bar and Grill about noon for lunch--145 E.
North Bend Way in downtown North bend.  They will overnight in Yakima at the
Oxford Inn.  509-457-4444. Let Terry and Dee Brunner know if you plan to
join this tour group.  1967bj8 at directv.net or 360-794-9853.

Thanks