[cahc] Spring opener

Neil and Lois Buhman neilandlois at comcast.net
Thu Apr 30 10:25:06 MDT 2015

Saturday May 2nd is the annual Opening Day of Healey Season for our club.

We will leave Southcenter Starbucks at 10 AM and tour south.  If you wish to
meet us in Buckley, we will be there approximately 11 AM.  We will meet on
the street behind Wallys Drive-in.

I hope to be at Pioneer Park in Graham/Puyallup by noonish.

Bring a picnic.  I have the firewood and s'more makings in the boot.

Looks like we might not get wet this year.

If you go directly to the park and get there before the tour group, please
commandeer some tables at the covered area nearest the restroom.

Lois Buhman

Activity Coordinator