[cahc] Tate's weekend bash

Lois-Buhman neilandlois at comcast.net
Thu Aug 13 10:38:37 MDT 2015

August 21,22, 23---Friday to Sunday  Tate's fun weekend bash is coming up.

Leaving SC Starbucks at 9:30 AM Friday morning.  We will attempt to be at
the park on the east end of Enumclaw by 10:30 am to meet up with anyone
preferring that meeting place.  We might be a few minutes later.

We will plan to have lunch at Whistlin Jacks and head into Yakima for an
early afternoon check-in at the hotel.  Let's hope our rooms are ready.

If you have not given me an RSVP, please do so.  Tate's would like to have a
head count.

Lois Buhman

Activity Coordinator