[cahc] NW Meet tour

Lois-Buhman neilandlois at comcast.net
Wed Aug 19 10:36:02 MDT 2015

For those going to the NW Meet in Florence Oregon, I have secured a motel in
Manzanita  for our tour down and back.   Wednesday September 23 and Sunday
September 27th.  The room rate is $94.50  with tax totals $104.90  This is a
great rate for that area.

Brittany, the manager will hold the rooms until one month out.  I asked if
someone called August 26th, would she honor the room rate and she said yes.
BUT, you need to call asap.  Nine of the ten rooms I reserved have been
taken but she said she would increase that number if needed.

Sunset Surf Motel

1-503-368-5224

Lois Buhman

Activity Coordinator