[cahc] Sprite Lug nut

robert westcott 55healey at comcast.net
Tue Feb 24 12:58:46 MST 2015

Hello list,

I have managed to misplace a lug nut for the '60 BugEye.

If anyone has a decent spare I would love to buy one. ( beg - borrow - steal
).

Thanks,

Rob

The rear spring bolt project replacement has been successful.

Have gotten to know the underside of this car very well for the past 3 weeks
as I chisel off 2 layers of undercoating.  Good news is the undercoating did
it's job and there isn't a speck \of rust anywhere to be found.
Lots to clean and then I will paint POR - 15 on the underside and wheel
wells.

Too much fun,

Rob

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/JPG which had a name of SpriteBolt.jpeg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/JPG which had a name of springback.jpeg]