[cahc] Rendezvous and NW meet

Neil and Lois neilandlois at comcast.net
Wed Feb 25 11:08:50 MST 2015

Several people have asked about these two meets.  For those new to the club or
for those who have never attended one of these meets, the overview below may
help.

Rendezvous--- this is a meet that officially starts on a Monday and ends on
Friday morning.  It includes a car show, tech sessions, tours, etc.  It is
hosted by a Healey club on the west coast.  That includes mainly  British
Columbian, Washington, Oregon and California.  It is a meet that is open to
anyone from anywhere.  We often have participants from as far away as
Australia.  This year, our club will host the Rendezvous at Alderbrook Resort
in Union, WA. June 22-26th.

Northwest Meet--- we like to call this a very relaxed meet that includes
people from British Columbia, Washington and Oregon.  These clubs rotate
hosting this meet.  It is a 2-3 day meet.  It can start on Thursday but
officially starts on Friday.  There is no car show.  There might be a guided
tour or two along with self-guided tour information.  This year the Oregon
Healey club is hosting the meet in Florence, Oregon September  24th, 25th,
26th.

Please contact me if you have questions about any of our activities.

Lois Buhman
425-228-2742
neilandlois at comcast.net