[cahc] annual Findlay Frostbite tour

Neil and Lois neilandlois at comcast.net
Sat Feb 28 19:30:12 MST 2015

A huge thank you to Arlene Slostad and Dean Selby for leading the Findlay
Frostbite tour today.  We had perfect weather, perfect roads and a wonderful
turnout.

For those who went on the tour, here is the rest of the story from Lois.   Pat
and Jan Fahey were having problems with their car.  It was diagnosed in
Montesano as a possible water pump going out.  Pat wanted to just head east on
highway 8 and get as close to home as possible before needing a tow truck.
Mitzi and I decided to follow them.  I told them we were of no help
mechanically but could sure offer moral support  and an orange cone if needed.
His car made it home just fine so there was no need to call a tow truck.
Whew.

Again, thanks for turning out and adding to a wonderful day.

Lois Buhman
Activity Coordinator