[cahc] Activities

Lois-Buhman neilandlois at comcast.net
Mon Jul 20 19:04:38 MDT 2015

July 18th  Thanks to Greg and Sharon Hill for the tour ending with our
picnics being eaten at their nice place on Whidbey Island.  They served ice
cream, raspberries, chocolate and/ or caramel sauce for our dessert.  Yummy.

July 25th Saturday  ABFM at St. Edwards Park.  Please do not arrive before 8
AM unless you have a special pass.  Remember to bring food items and or cash
for the Food Bank collection.

July 26th Sunday  Phil and Beckie Daniels are hosting a BBQ at their house
in Onalaska from 11am to 6pm.  If your last name starts with A-P, please
provide a salad or large side dish.  If your last name starts with Q-Z
please provide a dessert.

If you wish to stay overnight Sunday night  Mitzi and I will be staying at
the Seasons Motel in Morton.  1-877-496-6835

The tour group going down will leave SC Starbucks at 9:30am and drive
backroads to the Daniel's house via Phil's directions.

Lois Buhman

Activity Coordinator