[cahc] FW: Front RH hub extension

Ron Layton pooksnbubble at frontier.com
Wed Mar 25 20:13:58 MDT 2015

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim Bartlett [mailto:timlinda72 at comcast.net]
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2015 3:53 PM
To: pooksnbubble at frontier.com
Subject: Front RH hub extension

Ron,  Can you please pass along to the club.  Thanks. Tim

If by any chance anyone has a new Front RH hub extension for a 60 BT7 (or
knows someone in the area who does).   I would appreciate a contact.

I have a work time scheduled for about 10 days out.  Unfortunately, part is
on backordered and likely on a container, being unloaded on the East Coast.
Moss says expect delivery earliest 2 Wks.

Tim Bartlett     253-222-1890      Timlinda72 at comcast.net

No virus found in this message.