[cahc] Bob Ormsby has passed

Steve Day britishcarranch at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 18 06:54:44 MST 2015

Our good friend Bob Ormsby was battling a very sudden cancer in the last 2
months, he gave it all he had and fought hard, but it took his life Saturday.
Bob was a member of Tyee Triumph club as well as our Healey family, and loved
his 3 British cars and touring with the clubs. More than that, Bob was a
wonderful human being to be around, he and Lynn never hesitated to jump in and
help. Now it`s our turn to help Lynn.
The memorial service is Friday at 11am, here is the email I got with the
details: Hi Steve,

If you are able, I just wanted to let you know about my Dad's upcoming funeral
service and burial.

It looks like the funeral service will be Friday at 11 AM at St. Vincent's in
Federal Way with a reception afterwards.   Then the burial will be Saturday at
10 at Calvary cemetery (in Seattle).

Regards, Shannon

St. Vincent's:  30525 8TH AVE S, Federal Way WA 98003   |   253-839-2320
253-839-2320

Laurie and I hope to see you there

Steve Day
British Car Ranch