[cahc] BugEye Sprite top install

robert westcott 55healey at comcast.net
Mon Oct 12 13:52:34 MDT 2015

I am about to have a new top replaced on my BugEye.

Not sure if I have all the bits and pieces needed for the install.

I have a rear bar that hitches under the rear hold downs, 2 different sets of
top bows, a bar that might possibly fit into the very front that attaches to
the windshield
and an assortment of Tenex and lift the dot fasteners.

I would like to look at one in person to see if my stuff is correct before I
head off to the installer.

Does someone have a correct top that I can look at in the Bellevue area.  (
sorry Frank, Vashon is too far ).

Thanks,

Rob