[cahc] NW meet tour group

Lois-Buhman neilandlois at comcast.net
Sun Sep 20 15:12:29 MDT 2015

For those planning to tour to Florence with the group staying overnight in
Manzanita:

Wednesday September 23rd  We will depart the SC Starbucks at 9:30 AM and
drive down highway 167 to 512 past Puyallup to I-5.

We will stop at the McDonalds just off of I-5 where highway 512 connects to
I-5.  We will depart McDonalds about at 10:30 AM.

The next stop will be our lunch stop  about 11:30 AM  at Clarks Restaurant
just south of Montesano.  731 US 101  Cosmopolis, WA.

Please let me know where you plan to join the tour group so we do not
accidentally leave without you.  You never know what the morning traffic
might do to your Healey touring times.

1.        Leaving SC Starbucks at 9:30 AM Wed.

2.        Leaving McDonalds at exit 127 on I-5 at 10:30 AM

3.       Or meeting us for lunch at Clarks Restaurant.

My cell phone number is: 206-267-8056

Lois Buhman

Activity Coordinator