[cahc] FW: Healeys

Ron Layton pooksnbubble at frontier.com
Sat Apr 2 16:46:51 MDT 2016

From: Ron Layton [mailto:pooksnbubble at frontier.com]
Sent: Saturday, April 2, 2016 3:30 PM
To: Undisclosed recipients
Cc: calschffer at gmail.com
Subject: FW: Healeys

From: Cal Schaffer [mailto:calschaffer at hotmail.com]
Sent: Friday, April 1, 2016 6:51 PM
To: pooksnbubble at frontier.com
Subject: Healeys

Hi Ron,

I got your email address from Steve Day.  He and I recently talked about
finding a good Healey and he suggested that I contact you to see if you knew
of any Healeys for sale.  He also suggested that you might be able to
enquire to the Cascade Healey club and find out if any members are
interested in selling their cars.  I am looking for a 67 Healey 3000.  I had
owned one of these for about 30 years and 2 years ago sold it.  I currently
own a 1960 MGA but really miss the driveability of the "Big Healeys" .  I
would appreciate any leads you could provide.

Please contact me by email  or phone. My email is calschaffer at hotmail.com
and my cell phone number is 206-941-8557.  Look forward to talking with you.

Thank you,

Cal Schaffer