[cahc] tours

Lois-Buhman neilandlois at comcast.net
Thu Aug 4 11:54:49 MDT 2016

Thank you to Dee and Terry Brunner for leading the 9 Healeys on a wonderful,
backroad tour on Saturday.  Dean Owen, our birthday boy, had a grin on his
face all day.  We mad his 60th birthday a huge one in his mind.

Also, thank you to Greg Hill and his navigator friend, Mike, for making the
mid-week tour of Whidbey (Wednesday)  wonderful.  Greg was right when he
said there would be less traffic on the island mid-week.  We had 12 Healeys.

Now to prepare for our weekend excursion to Cle Elum.  I will be sending out
meeting place and time of departure soon.

Lois Buhman

Activity Coordinator