[cahc] tour to Cle Elum

Lois-Buhman neilandlois at comcast.net
Mon Aug 8 14:50:28 MDT 2016

Cle Elum weekend is coming up.  Friday August  19th - Sunday August 21st.

If you want to drive over with me PLEASE MEET ME AT XXX IN ISSAQUAH.  WE
WILL LEAVE THERE AT 10:30 AM/

If it works better for you, meet us at the Riverbend Restaurant in North
Bend at 11 am.  We will have lunch there.    Take exit 32 (436th).  The
restaurant is on the north side of the freeway.

We will try to get into Cle Elum via I-90 by 2 or 2:30 pm, check into the
hotel and head for Shannon and Dorothy Rimkus'  for the BBQ by 3:30 or so.

Contact me if you have questions.  This looks like it is going to be a
whopper of a weekend.

Lois Buhman

Activity Coordinator

425-228-2742