[cahc] Cle Elum weekend bash

Lois-Buhman neilandlois at comcast.net
Tue Aug 16 10:48:17 MDT 2016

Hello to those going to Cle Elum for the weekend of fun.

For those driving over in my western Washington pack, we will meet at XXX
in Issaquah ( off of Front Street) and leave at 10:30 am.  If you are
running late due to traffic, please call my cell number: 206-267-8056 so we
wait for you.

There is a Grange across the street from XXX where you can fill up with
Ethanol  Free gas if you want.

You can also meet us at exit 32 on I-90 at the Riverbend Restaurant for
lunch.   The xxx pack will probably be there about 11 am.

If you are driving in for the BBQ, the address is:  561 Ridgewater Dr. Cle
Elum, WA. 98922

Shannon's phone number is 425-518-1936

Directions to the Rimkus house:

Take i-90 east to exit 85

Take 970 east for 2 miles until you come to Lambert  on the right.

Follow Lambert 2 miles until you come to Ridgewater Dr. on the left.

We are at the very end of Ridgewater.

Lois Buhman

425-228-2742  landline