[cahc] NW Meet

Lois-Buhman neilandlois at comcast.net
Wed Aug 31 21:14:42 MDT 2016

Touring to the NW Meet

   We are currently planning tours to Leavenworth.  You are welcome to join
in and travel as a pack.

Thursday the 8th, we will leave XXX in Issaquah at 10:30 am .  Exit 17
(Front Street ). We will stop in Gold Bar at the Mountain View Restaurant
for lunch.  The XXX pack should be in Gold Bar  about 11:30 am.

If anyone wishes to leave from Southcenter, please contact the Bradshaws.
They are willing to tour to Issaquah with other Healeys.

Friday the 9th Nick and Edie Anne Horn are looking for people to travel
with.  Please contact them if you wish to join their pack.

Call me if you have questions.

Lois Buhman

Activity Coordinator