[cahc] tours

Lois-Buhman neilandlois at comcast.net
Thu Feb 25 10:22:01 MST 2016

With the sun out, it gives me hope that we will have an early, dry spring
and a wonderful driving summer.

For those planning to go to Rendezvous June 20th-24 in Penticton, BC, I have
organized a pack one tour up and back. Our dollar is strong against the
Canadian $ so this will be an inexpensive meet for us.  We need to support
our BC Healey friends who stepped up at the last minute to make sure we had
a 2016 Rendezvous.

Pack one will leave Saturday the 18th and overnight in Winthrop at the Abbey
Creek Inn and get into Penticton Sunday afternoon.

I secured a group rate at the Abbey Creek Inn  of $109.99 for 2 Qs or 1 K.

Call 1-509-996-3100 as soon as possible.  Mention the Austin Healey Group.
The manager's name is Josh.  He said at this rate, he cannot hold the rooms
for long.

We will overnight in Leavenworth on our way home Friday the 24th at Der
Ritterholf.  Room rate of $111.20 for 2 Queens.  1-509-548-5845  Mention the
Austin Healey Group. Again, it is summer so rooms will go fast and cannot be
held forever.

Northwest Meet is in Leavenworth September 8,9 and 10 at Der Ritterholf.
Reserve your room now and register for the meet on our webpage.

Please check the webpage often  and click on the calendar of events.  I am
adding things daily.  It will make for a fun summer.

Lois Buhman

Activity Coordinator for the Cascade Austin Healey Club