[cahc] Rendezvous

Lois-Buhman neilandlois at comcast.net
Fri Jun 10 10:57:54 MDT 2016

Pack one will be leaving Smokey point rest area at 10:30 am SATURDAY June
18th.

We will travel up highway 9 to the North Cascades highway to our overnight
at Abbey Creek Inn in Winthrop.

We will pick up Lyman and Janet Bradley in Sedro Wooley about 11:30 am and
travel on for our lunch stop.

I am taking my trailer so pack all you want to.  I can put your chairs in
the trailer and any other overload.

Those traveling with pack one:  please send me your cell number.  I will
print up a list for us to carry in our cars.

Rich and Gretchen Bittman are traveling the same route on Sunday.  Please
call them if you wish to join them.

Lois Buhman

Activity coordinator