[cahc] 2016 Run to the Ranch!

Steve Day britishcarranch at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 15 09:17:35 MDT 2016

RUN TO THE RANCH IS BACK!

Laurie, Christopher and I would like to invite you to join us for a great get together here at the Ranch, Friday September 30th, and Saturday October 1st.

We have several new things to add to the fun this year, the first is a Friday evening drive in. The Wings and Wheels celebration is going on that weekend and they kick off with a car tour Friday starting at 4pm. Starting point is in East Wenatchee at a local muscle car restoration/collectors shop. From there we tour in our cars to the Pangborn Memorial site overlooking the Wenatchee Valley for a photo and viewing op. Then on to Wenatchee and the Eagle Rock area for a look at the Valley from the other side of the river. Then on to the Hot Rod Café in Monitor. This used to be Tom, Dick, and Harry`s, a local street rod hangout, much like the XXX in Issaquah. They have a huge grass field and are having a park and show for us not to mention the great food.

Saturday at 9am we will drive as a group to the all day official car show in East Wenatchee. Registration for the car show will be on your own. Starting in early August, the registration form for the Saturday car show will be here:  http://www.east-wenatchee.com/Home/Components/Calendar/Event/2178/ . The $25 registration fee will include a $14 event tee shirt and goodie bag. Awards will be at 4pm and then we will travel across the river to the Ranch for dinner, dessert and social time in our air conditioned shop. We will appreciate a $5 donation to help with food costs.

The Tyee Triumph Club has also asked to be invited to this year's Run to the Ranch, so we will have a great opportunity to socialize together again.

I have blocked off 20 rooms at the Wenatchee La Quinta Inn on North Wenatchee Ave., with Jennifer at a reduced cost of $111 per couple, including their breakfast offering. Contact them direct at 509-664-6565. With the large celebration of Wings and Wheels going on at the same time, rooms will be very hard to come by, so if you are planning to come, register EARLY!

If you can`t make it for the Friday tour and car show/dinner, that's ok, plan to join us for the Saturday car show and BCR dinner at the shop!

For additional information contact us at 509-662-5374

Steve, Laurie and Christopher Day

britishcarranch at hotmail.com

Steve Day
British Car Ranch