[cahc] FW: FW: Opening Day of Healey Season

Ron Layton pooksnbubble at frontier.com
Sun May 8 14:36:03 MDT 2016

Ira’s phone# is 503-245-2521

From: i erbs [mailto:eyera3000 at gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, May 7, 2016 9:20 PM
To: pooksnbubble
Subject: Re: FW: [cahc] Opening Day of Healey Season

Ron,
Can you forward to the club?
I'm looking to borrow/buy a late BN4 or early bent leg rag top frame to trial fit a top I got. I can't find mine and only have a late BT7 frame, which does not seem to work.

Mr. Ira Erbs
Portland,OR
1959 Austin Healey 100-6
please forgive odd words and auto corrects as   my phone cannot understand my misspellings