[cahc] CAHC Tech Sessions

Frank Hosick sidea at hosick.net
Sat Oct 29 13:44:36 MDT 2016

Here are some upcoming tech sessions:

Saturday, November 12, 9:00 am -noon
Dennison International Motorsports
11203 Benton Dr. East, Ste. 180
Puyallup, WA 98372

Dennison International Motorsports restores and prepares vintage race cars and concours vehicles to the highest standards and has won awards at the most prestigious events all over the world. Their motto is "Quality that Goes."

Their websight is www.qualitythatgoes.com and there is a podcast interview with Butch Dennison at www.carsyeah.com/ourportfolio/butch-dennison/

Saturday, January 14, 2017, 10:00 am
Convertibles Only
3430 4th Ave. South
Seattle, WA 98372

Convertibles Only is an upholstery business that specializes in convertible tops. Their websight is www.convertiblesonly.com

Date and time in February to be determined
MGA Twin Cam and Colorado Grand

Mark Jones and Craig Shrontz will talk about the restoration of an MGA Twin Cam and their participation in the Colorado Grand Rally. Craig will host us at his super "man cave."

We will continue the tradition of the Bob & Lynn Ormsby Tech Session in March with Steve Day from the British Car Ranch. We need to find a new location, though, so please let me know of suggestions for a space for 50 or more people.

Frank Hosick

Sent from my iPad

Sent from my iPad

Sent from my iPad