[cahc] Friday tour to meet the New England tour group

Lois-Buhman neilandlois at comcast.net
Tue Sep 13 10:22:28 MDT 2016

I finally have a plan for Friday and Saturday.

We will leave Smokey Point rest area at 10 am  Friday and tour north on hwy.
9 to Bruce and Nancy Taylor's house.

Bruce said he will have a pot of soup ready for us.  Please take a sandwich
(if you want one) and your own drink.  We will eat lunch at their house and
make our plans from there.

In other words, if it looks like good weather on up to Artis Point, we will
do that drive.  If not, we will make our plan at their house.

>From there you have an option.  Some of us will stay overnight at the Oxford
Suites where the New England tour group is staying.

Saturday morning,  Lyman Bradley will lead us down Chuckanut Drive to
highway 20 and then to highway 9. Some of us will tour down 9 to Falls City
for a late lunch.

If you want to just do the tour to Mt. Baker on Friday and drive home Friday
afternoon, that is an option.

We need to be at our house in Newcastle by about 4 pm.

Terry McDermott has offered to buy a cake and some rolled sandwiches to have
at our house when I get home.

If you cannot do any of the tour but would like to watch the fun of 7
Healeys being loaded into a big hauler and meet the New Englanders, just
arrive at our house about 4:30 pm Saturday.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU PLAN TO BE AT SMOKEY POINT FRIDAY.

Lois Buhman

Activity Coordinator