[cahc] Fwd: 1963 Austin Healy

Richard Bittmann edmyed at harbornet.com
Fri Sep 23 23:47:46 MDT 2016

Hello Healey List,

I received this email today.  She and her husband want to sell but need someone to put a value on it so they can proceed with their plans to sell it.  Can anyone help or lead her to someone who could put a fair value on it.

Thanks in Advance,

Richard Bittmann, President CAHC

Begin forwarded message: