[cahc] Run to the Ranch info

Steve Day britishcarranch at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 27 07:40:13 MDT 2016

Hi everyone!

Here are some details of the events coming this weekend.

The tour this Friday is for all cars participating in the Wings and Wheels event, and us! Friday will be a tour to 2 very high end restoration shops in East Wenatchee. You have 3 choices to attend.

1) I will be at LaQuinta parking lot at 2:15 to guide you to the shops (and miss the 100 car parade that is also going). We will park at both places so we can get in and out ez. About 45 minutes at each shop....longer if you want to be on your own.

2) Here are the addresses if you want to fly solo and do it on your own: 100 car group gathers at Eastmont County park 705 Grant Road East Wenatchee and leaves en-masse at 3pm. If you skip that, the first stop is the shop an 480 South Witte Ave. ( 3 miles past the roundabout on Grant Road/4th Ave), new building, green roof. Then back track down Grant Road, just past the airport, turn north on North Perry Avenue, proceed .3 mile to Joe Roberts shop at 311 North Perry, big new shop, red roof. From there we go to The Hot Rod Diner in Monitor/Wenatchee, 2960 Easy Street, right off Highway 2/97 at the concrete pedestrian overpass.

3) Join the 100 car group at 3pm at the Eastmont County Park and follow with them.

Oh, a fouth one: Can`t make the tour, join us at the Hot Rod Diner at 5pm for a mini show on the grass , prizes and dinner on your own!

Saturday morning I will be at LaQuinta parking lot at 7:30 am to lead our group to the same Eastmont County Park, 705 Grant Road, and register anyone not done yet, and park on the grass for the car show...no shade anywhere, full facilities available. Car show from 10 to 3, awards from 4 to 5. We are in the Foreign car class, lots of awards and prizes if you are there at 4-5 pm. Then I will lead the group to the Ranch, 2512 Number 2 Canyon Road for snacks and then dinner at 6 in the shop. You can also leave the show on your own, return to your hotel room and then join us at the Ranch at 6 for dinner.

509-662-5374

britishcarranch at hotmail.com

Steve Day
British Car Ranch