[cahc] upcoming events

Lois-Buhman neilandlois at comcast.net
Fri Apr 7 16:32:31 MDT 2017

NOTE Saturday, April 22nd is the annual MG Tulip Ralleye.  It is a very fun
day.

We will leave from SMOKEY POINT REST AREA at 8:30 am and tour to Burlington.

MAY 6TH  SATURDAY  is OPENING DAY OF HEALEY SEASON . Pack a picnic and join
us for a tour to Pioneer Park in Graham.

We will leave Southcenter Starbucks at 10 am which should get us to the park
by noon-ish.  S'mores will be provided.

Please make it a habit to look at the activity calendar on our web page.
Jim McDermott and I work to keep it updated.

Happy Healeying,

Lois Buhman  Activity Coordinator