[cahc] beach trip

Lois-Buhman neilandlois at comcast.net
Mon Jul 10 09:46:58 MDT 2017

Hello to the Oregon and Washington Healey folk who are joining me on the
Longbeach tour-leaving Tuesday July  11th.

I will be meeting up with some of our group at our usual Southcenter
Starbucks.

The plan is to leave promptly at 9:30 am.  That should put us into Chehalis
by 11:30 am -if traffic is flowing ok.

The restaurant name if Jeremys Farm to Table.  The address is 576 W. Main
St. B   There is an ethanol free gas station across the street.

Those who arrive first, go ahead and order your lunch.  We will have a
drivers meeting in the parking lot before departing for the beach.

My cell number is 206-267-8056.

Weather looks great.  We will have a great time.

Lois Buhman

Activity Coordinator for the Cascade Austin Healey Club