[cahc] Vashon tour

Lois-Buhman neilandlois at comcast.net
Wed Jul 19 14:24:33 MDT 2017

Saturday July 29th is the Vashon tour and picnic.

Frank and Mary Hosick are the leaders.

You have departure options:

Leave Southcenter Starbucks at 9 am to catch the  9:50 Fauntleroy ferry

OR Catch the 9:15 am Point Defiance ferry to the Island.  Frank plans to
meet up with everyone in the center of the Island.  He will let us know
where that is.

OR  Catch the 10:15 am Southworth ferry and meet up at the north end parking
lot.

IT IS IMPORTANT THAT I KNOW WHO IS COMING AND WHICH WAY.

RSVP TO  <mailto:%20%20-neilandlois at comcast.net>   -neilandlois at comcast.net
and let me know your plan so you are not left behind on this fabulous tour.

Bring a picnic.

Lois Buhman

Activity Coordinator