[cahc] FW: Hagerty at Cascade Austin Healey Club Meeting July 25

Ron Layton pooksnbubble at frontier.com
Mon Jul 3 15:39:52 MDT 2017

From: Ashley Shoemaker [mailto:arietman at HAGERTY.com]
Sent: Monday, July 3, 2017 12:02 PM
To: hardsell at comcast.net
Cc: Layton, Ron; McDermott, Jim; Jackson, Sue; Buhman, Lois
Subject: RE: Hagerty at Cascade Austin Healey Club Meeting July 25

Got your emails, Dean. all sounds good. I’ll plan to arrive by 6:30pm on the 25th and will take you up on your offer for some pasta for dinner!

Looking forward to meeting everyone and chatting about Hagerty. Thank you!

Ashley R. Shoemaker  >>  Market Sales Manager – Pacific Northwest  >>  Hagerty

C:  +425.736.7777  P:  +1.800.922.4050  E:   <mailto:ashoemaker at hagerty.com> ashoemaker at hagerty.com

  <http://www.hagerty.com/ASHOEMAKER> WWW.HAGERTY.COM/ASHOEMAKER    <http://www.facebook.com/ashoemakerhagerty> www.facebook.com/ashoemakerhagerty

https://s3.amazonaws.com/culturesurvey.greatplacetowork.com/public/prd_logos_v11/BlackIcon_Wordmark_calogo2466.jpg