[cahc] Mt. Baker tour and overnight

Lois-Buhman neilandlois at comcast.net
Mon Jul 31 19:33:39 MDT 2017

Saturday and Sunday August 5th and 6th is the annual Jim Slostad Mt. Baker
tour.

Leaders are Janet and Lyman Bradley.  The Taylors will supply corn chowder
for lunch.

You can join us for the entire weekend or part of the event.

We will leave Smokey Point rest area at 10 am Saturday.

Lunch will be at Anthony's Hearthfire Grill in Bellingham at noon Saturday.

Dinner will be at a Thai restaurant near the water as well.

Overnight is at the Bellingham Oxford Suites-1-360-676-1400

There may still be rooms available.   Ask for the Cascade Austin Healey Club
rate.  The special rate was until July 26th but you  might get lucky.

If you wish to join us for Sunday, we will leave the Oxford Suites at 9 am
for the tour to Mt. Baker.  Call Lyman Bradley to find out where you could
meet up with the pack.

Please let me know if you plan to go.  Lyman will be making reservations at
the restaurants.

Lois Buhman

Activity Coordinator