[cahc] Highland Games

Lois-Buhman neilandlois at comcast.net
Fri Jun 16 19:51:43 MDT 2017

Saturday June 24th is our next activity.  The Highland Games at Frontier
Park in Graham.

I called the contact person, Diana Kildow, and asked about the car display.
She is sending me 5 tickets (each letting 2 people in for free).

You can enter the park for the car display from 6:30 am to 8:30 am.  You
enter at the main entrance at the stoplight.

If you plan to take your Healey, please let me know.  I will figure out a
way to get the tickets to you.

Mitzi and I plan to stay overnight in Buckley at the Econolodge.  If you
want to join us there, the number is 360-829-1100.

Lois Buhman

Activity Coordinator