[cahc] beach trip

Lois-Buhman neilandlois at comcast.net
Thu Jun 29 12:55:24 MDT 2017

Hi John and Judy and Cascade member,  it looks like our club will have about
5-6 cars on the trip to Longbeach.

We plan to leave our Southcenter meeting spot at 9:30 am.

We plan to be at Jeremy's Farm to Table restaurant (576 W Main St. B in
Chehalis)  about 11:30 am. This is the exit to Pe Ell and Raymond-highway 6.

Phil Daniels has looked the area over for me and said he thought Jeremys
would be fine.

He also said there is an Ethanol Free gas station across the street.  Plenty
of parking there if needed.

I am planning to make a large kettle of clam chowder, along with bread and a
veggie tray.  Anyone wishing to have dinner in my condo is welcome.

I plan to take my trailer so I can ice down the food and have plenty of
space.

Our club members were told to bring their choice of drink and some snacking
things.

I am looking forward to this wonderful time with our Oregon friends.

Lois