[cahc] Tech Sessions

Frank Hosick sidea at hosick.net
Mon Nov 6 11:26:56 MST 2017

Mark Greene/LeMay America’s Car Museum
10:00 am, November 11, 2017
2702 East D Street
Tacoma, WA 99421

Next Saturday, November 11th, Mark Greene will talk to us at the LeMay Museum in Tacoma. In addition to his background in car detailing and vintage racing he hosts a podcast five days a week called “Cars Yeah.” He interviews “inspiring automotive enthusiasts” from all over the world and every car related field. Mark will be telling us about his inspiring guests and his podcast journey. Learn more about him and choose from over 870 podcasts at carsyeah.com

After Mark’s presentation we will have a docent-led tour of the museum.

We will meet in the lobby of the LeMay Museum at 10:00 on the 11th and go to a meeting room followed by the museum tour. We are asking each person to pay $10.00 to reimburse the club for the meeting room fee which includes admission to the museum, usually $18.00. There will be a $5.00 parking charge.

Britsport Tour
10:00 am, Saturday January 6, 2018
2414 24th Avenue West, Lower Level
Seattle, WA 98199

Mark Jones and the Jaguar Club have invited us to join them for a tour of Britsport  and to learn about the projects in the shop. There is always an interesting variety of cars there and it will be a chance to mingle with another British Car club.

Frank Hosick