[cahc] Mahogany & Merlot weekend

Lois-Buhman neilandlois at comcast.net
Mon Sep 4 20:00:09 MDT 2017

Friday and Saturday October 7 and 8th ---our club has been invited to join
the Strictly British Club of Eastern Washington for a fun weekend in Chelan.

This is a really fun weekend with  historic boats, boat racing and a classic
car show.

We will be staying in Manson at the Mountain View Lodge and Resort.
1-509-687-9505

Dee  and Terry Brunner and I have rented a three bedroom condo and have one
room available. The condo is on the motel grounds.

Please let Lois know if you would like to join this weekend activity and
take the bedroom in the condo.

Call me on my land line -425-228-2742.

Lois Buhman