[cahc] HEADS UP

Ron Layton pooksnbubble at frontier.com
Sat Sep 9 19:22:20 MDT 2017

Last Wednesday, I sent an email to all of you from George Bernesser of N.Y.
who asked for our help.  He was in the process of buying a 1960 BN7 from CAM
Enterprises Auto Transport & Car Sales of Lakewood, Wa.  He asked if we know
of a car inspector who lived in the area who could look at the car.

Jim Smalley lives close to Lakewood and went there to take a look at the
car.  The address of the company turned out to be a vacant lot so he went
next door to a used car lot and the owner said that Cam Enterprises was a
hoax and a scam and that a number of folks had gone there to look at a car
and found an empty lot.  Jim notified George of what he had found out which
stopped George from making a bad decision by paying a deposit on the car.

It also provides a heads up to Cascaders to avoid Cam Enterprises since they
are a scam trying to get deposit money for a non-existent Healey.  THANKS
JIM!!!  I'm sure George really appreciated your efforts as do we.

Cheers,

Ron