[cahc] Headlight/Electrical Problem

Edie Anne Horn eagnhorn at msn.com
Sat Aug 4 10:39:23 MDT 2018

As my post to autox took over a month before it was posted online, I had, with the help of a Triumph owning neighbor, worked out the problem.  A new headlight switch and pressure brake switch (that I’ve yet to install) will fix the condition.
To all of you that responded to my plea, I thank you.

Nick