[cahc] Opening Day of Healey Season May 5th

Lois-Buhman neilandlois at comcast.net
Wed May 2 17:17:44 MDT 2018

Weather is looking good for our Opening Day of Healey Season tour and
picnic.

We will leave Southcenter Starbucks at 10 am and travel the Issaquah/Hobart
Road through Black Diamond to Buckley.

We will stop behind Wallys Drive In for a bathroom break. (River Road).

If you want to meet us there, we should arrive in Buckley between 10:45 am
and 11 am.

Let me know if you plan to meet us there.  I would hate to leave without
you.

We will then tour on to Graham to Frontier Park for our picnic.  We should
arrive at the park by noon.

Bring your own picnic.  I will supply s'more makings---along with Terry
McDermott's Peeps.

Lois Buhman

Activity Coordinator