[cahc] Tech Sessions

Frank Hosick sidea at hosick.net
Thu Nov 1 12:28:36 MDT 2018

Group 2 Motorsports
Saturday, December 8th, 10:00 - 12:00
2600 West Commodore Way #3
Seattle, WA 98199
- On December 8th at 10:00 we will tour Group 2 Motorsports together with other British enthusiasts for “The British Are Coming” including a light breakfast. Group 2 does all types of maintenance and service on many collector vehicles including vintage, and modern. There will be more information as the detail develop.

- After the first of the year we will visit Autosport when they disassemble a four cylinder Austin Healey engine and diagnose it for rebuilding. They are a machine shop and have worked on many British cars. Date to be determined.

- In March Steve and Christopher Day from The British Car Ranch will present another tech session at Shoreline Community College. Their topic will be diagnosing ignition failure. Date to be determined.