[cahc] Opening Day of Healey Season

Lois-Buhman neilandlois at comcast.net
Thu May 2 17:01:16 MDT 2019

Saturday May 4th is Opening Day of Healey Season/ picnic and s'mores at
Pioneer Park in Graham.

Leaving Southcenter Starbucks at 10 am

We will take the Maple Valley Highway off of hwy 405 and turn left on  the
Cedar Grove rd to the Issaquah Hobart Rd.

Brunners will meet us at the corner of Cedar Grove Rd and Issaquah Hobart
rd.

We will go through Black Diamond  and turn right at Krain Korner  (400th)
where we will  pick up the Shelters.

Our next stop will be behind Wally's Drive In for a bathroom break and to
meet anyone wanting to meet the tour there. ( let me know if you plan to be
there)

I am hoping to be at the park (shelter number 3) about noon.  The Shelter is
reserved for our group.

REMEMBER TO:

1.        Bring a picnic

2.       Put your Name badge  on (if you have one)

3.      Put your Car magnet on the car  (if you have one)  I will  have some
available for purchase.

4.      Record your mileage when leaving  and returning home for the 100,000
mile challenge.

5.      No alcohol-the park rules not mine. :)

6.

I am supplying the fire and lots of  s'more makings.

The weather is going to be spectacular.  Join us---BJ 9s are allowed.

Lois Buhman

206-267-8056  cell phone for day of tour

425-228-2742 land line