[cahc] Classified ads for Cascade magazine ...

Reid Trummel editor at healeyclub.org
Thu Dec 9 20:55:34 MST 2021

... are due in just a few days.  Please send me your ads and pics by the
end of this weekend and we'll get them into the next issue.

These ads are free for members.  Ads are $50 for two issues for non-members
(or join and the ad is free).  Word limit is 35, image limit is 2.  We may
edit ads for length or content. Items advertised must be British
car-related, whether cars, parts or collectibles.  Ads must state the price
of items, or at least the “asking price.”  Send ads to Reid Trummel at
reid.trummel at gmail.com  You will receive an acknowledgement.

Happy Healey Holidays!

RT