[Chapman-era] Check out my photos on Facebook

William Steagall invite+zrdolhprlgiz at facebookmail.com
Tue Apr 3 18:51:29 MDT 2012

Hi William,

I set up a Facebook profile where I can post my pictures, videos and events
and I want to add you as a friend so you can see it. First, you need to join
Facebook! Once you join, you can also create your own profile.

Thanks,
William

http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=100001729565663&k=AQDGX362t8CdZWQl6rbQOrTKsVS
P-dI7IAKad9PO-RbjbrS_015rcaStd7E13Nrv-yNDUV9NR0vPon4ehlLohph2DZ8&r

Already have an account? Add this email address to your account:
http://www.facebook.com/merge_accounts.php?e=chapman-era%40autox.team.net&c=A
QDfNgIpzsHNx8AkyI64Qi0i3hs9xgYgS2ijpz-QYL5oHA