[Chapman-era] Small SimpleSevens Update!

John Donohoe sevenamerica at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 18 07:39:58 MDT 2013

Cheers gents and ladies! I've had just a bit of spare time and so have added a
couple of cars to the webpage... the highlights include a really sharp vintage
race S2 Seven SB1158 (current cover photo). The car is ready for race season,
and although she's displayed with the car, unfortunately Super Seven Woman is
not included in the sale. The seller, Bob Colaizzi, is a commercial artist and
has a few automotive portraits to his credit! Check it out
-  http://colaizzidesign.com .

Next is a pair of Series 4 Sevens. They could
be twins at a glance, but one is a single family owner car, and the other is a
Big Valve Twincam car, and it's for sale too, now at a new lower price :-)

So
take a look and let me know what you think! www.simplesevens.org

And keep an
eye out for me if you'll be at Mid Ohio for the vintage event in a couple
weeks - I'll have my Seven there (in the infield and on track -- for parade
laps!)

Cheers,
John Donohoe
SimpleSevens.org