Curved dash Oldsmobiles

Awentsbury@aol.com Awentsbury@aol.com
Mon, 6 Oct 2003 20:16:28 EDT

--part1_171.249475f7.2cb35fdc_boundary

I have started this newsgroup so that there can be an exchange of views and
answers to problems that curved Dash Olsmobile owners have , this is not ment
to be in any way  competition to the curved Dash owners club that i am a member
of .

Ian kerr , 1903 curved dash , Birmingham , England.

--part1_171.249475f7.2cb35fdc_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D3 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">I have started this newsgroup so that there can be an=20=
exchange of views and answers to problems that curved Dash Olsmobile owners=20=
have , this is not ment to be in any way&nbsp; competition to the curved Das=
h owners club that i am a member of .<BR>
<BR>
Ian kerr , 1903 curved dash , Birmingham , England.</FONT></HTML>

--part1_171.249475f7.2cb35fdc_boundary--