Uk e mails

Awentsbury at aol.com Awentsbury at aol.com
Wed Dec 13 17:53:11 MST 2006

Hi Gary ,
Had e mail from Larry about the 15th June  , there is still the  weekend
after Beaulieu if you want it , we will get there in the end ,
we are trying to get an e mail list to gether for the UK and perhaps europe
so that we can encourage more members and non members,( potential new members)
 to attend the 2007  weekend.
If you have time could you send us a list of e mail addreses that you have
for europe .
Is it getting cold your way ?
Happy christmas to you and your family ,
all the best ,

Ian and Angela

There is no need for you to return to the US too soon as i am sure  that we
can find you places to stay in most parts or the Uk , most members would  be
honoured to put you up and have the Guru staying with them. I know larry  wanted
to take you to portugal .
wes says the tyres are 28X3 so I will look at the prices but i do like the
block tyres that i have put on my olds .
all the best ,
Ian .