[CDO] Running like a hit and miss

Dan Suskin danni at mindspring.com
Tue Jul 14 05:59:42 MDT 2015

Roger,

Where did you add the fuel filter?  In my experience there is not enough
pressure to allow good fuel flow through a filter under load.  Is it possible
that the filter has trapped enough gunk that it is limiting fuel flow when
under load?

If the fuel tank has been well cleaned out, you really don't need that filter.

My 2c

Danni Suskin
...leaving only footprints