[Roadsters] Headlights

Marc&Heidi mtyler at hctc.net
Tue Dec 18 21:38:42 MST 2007

If you don't mind the non-traditional look, these make a world of
difference:
http://www.blackdragonauto.com/features/z/ZEL1.htm

I have these on my 320 Truck which I drive out here in the Texas
boonies.  The White-tail and Axis deer are pretty small compared to
an elk, but they can total a car.  I'm happy for the extra
visibility.  You'll need to upgrade the wiring to the lights, but it
can all be done under the hood.  Here's the 320 with the lights, not
too radical:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/13359925@N02/1366847933/in/
set-72157601999300999/